Monday, June 23, 2008

A rose by any other name...

will smell as sweet; or so they say. Nevertheless, Ming and I still heartache over what name to call our baby. It will afterall, stay with her for the rest of her life, for better or for worse. But if my temperament these days is anything to go by, I should be naming her Oscar the grouch. I'm really not sure where I heard that pregnant women were supposed to be always happy and thats why we get post-natal blues, when the endorphins dip after the baby's birth. I however have been suffering PMS-like storminess since the start of my pregnancy. Sometimes I can even feel myself being sullen and unreasonable, but am just unable to really do much about it. I do hope this does not influence the temperament of our child! Perhaps that explains why my baby expense budget broke the $1.5k mark today thanks to antenatal + BF classes. Maybe there is some credit to retail therapy afterall.

No comments: