Sunday, June 22, 2008

100 days

Today, my ticker marks the countdown that 100 days are left before my EDD. I also realise that I'm amidst a heatwave; not the one that has struck Singapore as the last few days, since the sultry, clinging heat had given way to some rain. This heat comes from inside me I realised, as everywhere I went, it seems that the airconditioning doesn't work anymore. I used to cuddle up in blankets in our aircon room at night, now I'm all warm and kicking them off. I used to swaddle myself in layers of jackets in the office, now I can do quite well without them. So needless to say, when I'm outside, I'm boiling inside and out. So I really appreciate the reprieve of rain from the relentless heat.

I also finally completed my spreadsheet of expenses. So far, we exceeded $1.3k on baby's expenses, leaving a miserly $200 on my estimated expenses. Considering the number of things we had yet to buy, I decided to expand my budget by another $500. Do hope can keep within budget.

No comments: