Wednesday, July 2, 2008

27th week

Feeling quite tired but accomplished. I hope my busy period is about over, even though school has started. But with the BOS meeting over, the new option has been approved, so it should be out of my hands now. The graduate survey analysis is also due this friday, I'm almost done with it so, I should be more free once next week turdges along. Exam questions have also been set, now just await some amendments post moderation. So work-wise, I hope things are settling down.

Baby-wise, I will start my Mt Alvernia classes tomorrow evening. We opted for weekend classes despite the slight price difference, because Ming can't make it for the weekday classes, but the first lesson is on a weekday. So tmorrow, he has to take leave ;P I can simply leave form office. This Saturday we will start the breastfeeding classes. So next few weekends should be quite packed.

We've also decided on baby's name =) She's getting a bit more active now, and I can clearly feel her movement, whereas previously I was always dubious if it was movement or my imagination. Tummy is also bigger now. Probably can take the photos soon =)

No comments: