Last 2 antenatal classes covered labour process, pains, options and breathing. Can't help but wonder how much of that can I remember while thrashing in the throes of pain...?
After the class, we drove to East Coast where Lynn was celebrating her 30th birthday. Its been a while since I've been to east coast, much less a chalet. It certainly has changed a lot. And boy was it crowded! There was no place to park and we had to park at the cornermost parking lot. Didn't have a lot of the BBQ stuff but was quite fun catching up with the SC girls, some of whom I haven't met in over a decade! geez, am I old... haha... Genieve was there and she was already expecting her 2nd child a couple of weeks later. She is also going to Mt Alvernia! Yet her belly looked about the size of my 2nd trimester! So sad :(
Shan and Bel were most fascinated by my 1% of pregnancy syndrome so we three girls hid in the bathroom while I showed them my pregnancy battle scars :( I hate to admit it, but i have been unsuccessful in controlling its spread. Some are appearing on my thighs. At this rate, by the time I deliver, I will be a walking PUPPPS person. So I finally decided to go see a specialist. Monday will get referrel from clinic. Wish me luck.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment