Last weekend we went for our first antenatal class at Mount Alvernia. The first class was on nutrition, so nothing vry much I hadn't already known or fund out. But I did find out why birds nest was so good =) but still haha, doesn't warrant the price i feel. But i guess once a week still ok ba? Next class will be this coming Saturday. This time we're learning some eercises. Must remembr to wear track pants type... Also went to see gynae and was assured of mine and baby's health. Dolly estimated Baby Tanya at about 900g. Next visit in Aug, will be doing the iron test. Better start religiously taking those little yellow pills! We're now hunting down a chinese name for her. Surely much harder than finding English name. =)
Over the weekend, managed to meet up with the girls. Had a nice time catching up, and playing with Fran's baby Michael. Too bad I can't really handle him or any young child (even my nephews were banned from playign with me coz of my big tummy). Ah well, only 80+ days left to EDD. One of my friends also getting married in Dec. Estimated Tanya i'll only be 2 month old then. Wonder if I can make it for the wedding... Surely be tough if i manage to breastfeed
We also managed to catch Hancock. Which was good. With all my moodswings (or mabbe should say low moods since it hardly seem to swing upwards), I was itching for a good laugh. Movie didn't disappoint but i felt was a little too short leh.
After the outing, I was pretty tired out and had to take urgent leave on Monday. When I went back to work, I was met with a lot of unplesantness. Blame pushed on m just because I missed one day's work? Then push me to contact graduates to come back for course review. goodness, who will take leave just to come back to school for an hour and answer some lame questions?? Need to list out by friday... geez, good luck to me man :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment