Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Week 28 aka 3rd trimester

I'm into my final run, third and final trimester. Again uncertainties gnaw at me, am i ready for the baby? have we got all the stuff the baby needs? what is labour going to be like? what will life be lke after the baby is here, esp the first few months? am i able to breastfeed the baby? In the antenatal class we attended, even the nutritionist was very pro-breastfeeding. Also, we have not signed up for any cord blood banking. Should we...?

Work-wise, just when I thought it was easing, suddenly it piles up again. This time round is the really wu liao mundane job of printing and stapling the survey forms. After that I would need to assess which graduates gave good review and call to invite them back for the course review. (Although I really wonder who would take leave just to come back and answer questions for an hour or so? ok i know i'm repeating myself...) Guess I won't have any relief until after the course review in August. But then the term would be over, and I would be doing much marking and grading and moderation. But i think reprieve will surely come in Sept. By then I will be almost due. Its quite scary really.

I'm now really sleepy in office, after lunch. Wish I could doze off haha..

No comments: