I managed to catch this over the weekend. Considered blogging it together with the earlier post but the again, din wanna disrupt these comments with all my whining about PUPPPS ;P but I think t did affect my mood watching the movie, coz I din really enjoy the movie leh. :( Tanya seemed to like it though (I hope it was like and not scared by it!) and was quite excited sometimes in the movie! heehee... was cute feeling her move during some of the more action-packed scenes.
This was quite a sinful, indulgent weekend as my poor hubby tried to distract me from the annoying, intermittent itching. We had bacon, eggs and waffles for breakfast, fresh Famous Amos cookies, Long John's Silver during lunch, chocolates for tea break and now awaiting my dinner. Yesterday was no better, with me indulging in 3 apple strudels... :( I'm sure this will all show in my next gynae visit...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
hey junie
Yup, better catch all the good summer blockbuster...post labour, it'll be a lonnggggg time before u all can catch a movie at the cinema...spend more time together as a couple :) its tiring hauling ur huge-third-trimester-body out but its worth it :)
Post a Comment