I'm into August and due for my next gynea visit. The last visit had been unscheduled so I will need to pay for it later when I see her. Yes, last round I didn't have enough cash, not anticipating that it would cost so much. And the silly clinic only accepts cash or cheque. No choice coz of the darn PUPPPS. Update is that its still itching. The specialist in NSC said I should use the steroid cream and antihistamine pills so he had prescribed me some more :(
Today will go see Dolly again then see what she says. Last week had been fairly uneventful. Went for movie, Mummy - undead type, not my this type. Ok lah, find it so-so only, effects good lor, script lackluster. The antenatal class last Saturday focussed totally on breastfeeding and I found it very useful. One of the best sessions in fact. Perhaps also coz they got a different instructor coz i swapped for the 1.30pm class instead of the 4pm class. Think next lesson I will also do a swap. Anyway that day I will need to go meet the NUS gang for dinner, so 4-6pm isn't exactly the best timing for the class. Also went for Isaac's birthday gathering yesterday. Hai party food is so not good for me haha, and i overloaded on Coke i think. The oreo cheesecake from Bakerzin was good though, but felt $75 for it was a tad expensive. But I felt the Choc Amer we had was better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment