Today Ming starts work and he's been such a big help and source of support to me that since last night, I've been having seperation anxiety. Nights are really bad now. i suspect my milk flow isn't enough for the girl because she keeps waking up for more. Midnight to 3am, I'll stay awake trying my best to give her the nourishment she craves. But spirit is willing yet flesh is weak. It breaks my heart to hear her frustrated cries as she tries to suckle from me. Added on the frustration of tiredness and the worry that Ming needs his sleep for work tomorrow, I really tither on the brink of depression. I keep asking him to go ahead and sleep, afterall him being awake will not help my flow much. I hope he will be able to do ok in work today and not fall sick or anything!
The past week had been really crazy and now then I get the time to come online to do anything at all. I should be sleeping I know, coz baby will be wanting her milk soon. So I'll just post up a little bit of updates and leave the rest for another day. Hopefully the day will come soon that I will not feel so inadequately prepared for motherhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment