Last 2 nights were good. I only woke up twice a night for nursing. As compared to nights before that where I had to stay up all night. Maybe we managed to switch her clock to our day-night cycle already. So now the days are slightly tougher. Previously, she was able to fall asleep quite easily after a feed. Now she stays awake, which was great coz we got to play with her. But after that when she needs to be put to sleep, thats where the problem comes in. I didin't realise it was so hard for an infant to sleep, without either nursing her to sleep or rocking her into deep slumber. Nonetheless, I was relieved by the fact it was happening in the day time and not the night.
Nursing periods haven't really gotten any shorter either, despite my best hopes. But I managed to find some nice anime (Vampire Knight and Time of Eve) to accompany me while my baby was feeding. Only the night time I couldn't watch the anime when nursing as I was not supposed to over stimulate her. Things are looking up and I haven't broken down since she'd shifted her clock :)


No comments:
Post a Comment