Friday, August 8, 2008
True nature and Sacrifice
I'm blogging about my 32nd week at 3.32am. Yup, insomnia again. Guess panda eyes are another price to pay for pregnancy. No wonder even my gynea says being pregnant, its a sacrifice. Fortunately, I feel I get a lot of support from my family. I'm also recently learning that friends are another matter. Surprisingly, some friends are really quite not understanding about the whole motherhood and pregnancy thing. Worst thing is when they complain behind my back about half truths. But never mind lor, at least I know how they feel now. I must admit I was quite disappointed and bitter to hear it at first. But I'll deal with it. Guess tough times show true friends. are loss of false friends also a sacrifice?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
aiyoh...junie...what happened? HUGZ. Dont be disappointed lah. I can understand the feeling, but well, maybe ur frens are jus at a different junction of their life. Truly, only a fellow mommy can understand what u're going thru. For those non-empathizing ones, loss of fake shallow friends, is NOT a sacrifice! It's a blessing! Dont focus too much on these negative people, u'll put urself at risk of post natal blues!
Post a Comment