Sunday, August 17, 2008

And its a silver

Mildly disappointed (although pretty much expected) with the Olympic results; but at least Tianwei and Jiawei provided some semblance of resistance ;P also mildy disappointed at the delay of the PM's telecast. Don't understand why must delay by a full 24 hours; or at least let the news still report the highlights of the rally lor. Ah well, guess just have to be patient and wait.

Yesterday was a painful day for me, as for the first time in a while, I suffered from terrible migraine, which caused me to cold sweat the whole later half of the day. Was really strange coz the day started beautifully with a nice breezy morning at the Canopy Cafe overlooking MBGC. Dunno what caused it also leh. Maybe is to do with iron deficiency? I made sure I popped my iron supplements just in case. I think I also better start on more cooling foods.

Think I starting to get very heaty already. With all the chocolates I been consuming lately though, its no wonder :( like the 2 famous amos soft cookies i had recently, pigged out at one sitting or the many of my favourite royce baton cookies from Taka today after visiting the baby fair. bought some glass bottles and wash cloths for the baby from there as well. Its just a few more weeks to go!

No comments: