I'm not surprised really, with her 2 very active cousins and the tv that was always on there. In fact she was awake the whole day there, except for when we sling her to Tiong Bahru Plaza. I tried the whole day to get her to sleep but to no avail. As expected, that night, she was one fussy baby, and would not settle down peacefully to bed. I decided to try going only in the evening next Friday, hopefully cutting down her overstimulation. Hope next friday will be better!
Friday, November 14, 2008
First solo trip
I'm not surprised really, with her 2 very active cousins and the tv that was always on there. In fact she was awake the whole day there, except for when we sling her to Tiong Bahru Plaza. I tried the whole day to get her to sleep but to no avail. As expected, that night, she was one fussy baby, and would not settle down peacefully to bed. I decided to try going only in the evening next Friday, hopefully cutting down her overstimulation. Hope next friday will be better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment