Monday, February 11, 2008

Making appointment

Called Dr Dolly Wee's office this morning to fix an appointment for Saturday. Unfortunately the nurse told me weekends were really crowded and the waiting time would be long. So I made the appointment at 2pm today. Surprised so last minute oso can slot me in for an appointment on the day itself.

SMSed Ming but he later said he couldn't make it today, so I called to cancel. Think will make appointment tomorrow instead. Will confirm with him tonight before making appointment. Meanwhile I can continue to source for other gynaes, in case I change my mind about Dr Wee. Not sure if she might be a bit too 'interventionist', but my sis told me so long the baby is delivered safe and healthy 'cut then cut lor' to put it crassly ;P

Today I don't feel too well. This irritating bloated feeling is getting to me.

No comments: