Today I caved in on a fast food craving I was having and we settled ourselves at Carl's Junior in Marina Square after buying a present for Kathleen's baby (wow man, baby stuffs are so ex...!!). I had been craving for the thick chilli beef gravy sauce slathered over fries and so that was my order. Despite the super over salty snack, it really hit the spot. But the bbq double bacon burger with onion rings satisfied an unknown craving and was really very yummy. Together with the Sprite that assisted in removing the bloated feeling i had been having the past couple of months, that meal was the first meal I had since pregnancy for me to feel happy about the pregnancy! Imagine all other meals I had to fight nausea and yet this super unhealthy, unrecommended meal made me feel so very good. It felt so good, I couldn't even bring myself to feel guilty. It really made my day =)
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Happy Baby at Carl's Junior
I've not exactly been the the best mum-to-be in terms of food. Have had many unnutritious meals even after I discovered I was pregnant like prata, pizzas with coke, chocolates, liqueur ice cream (dublin mudslide argh), KFC, laksa and fried black pepper crab tung hoon etc so had tried to resolve to eat healthier. However, it seems every meal I had since pregnancy was a fight to keep nausea at bay.
Today I caved in on a fast food craving I was having and we settled ourselves at Carl's Junior in Marina Square after buying a present for Kathleen's baby (wow man, baby stuffs are so ex...!!). I had been craving for the thick chilli beef gravy sauce slathered over fries and so that was my order. Despite the super over salty snack, it really hit the spot. But the bbq double bacon burger with onion rings satisfied an unknown craving and was really very yummy. Together with the Sprite that assisted in removing the bloated feeling i had been having the past couple of months, that meal was the first meal I had since pregnancy for me to feel happy about the pregnancy! Imagine all other meals I had to fight nausea and yet this super unhealthy, unrecommended meal made me feel so very good. It felt so good, I couldn't even bring myself to feel guilty. It really made my day =)
Today I caved in on a fast food craving I was having and we settled ourselves at Carl's Junior in Marina Square after buying a present for Kathleen's baby (wow man, baby stuffs are so ex...!!). I had been craving for the thick chilli beef gravy sauce slathered over fries and so that was my order. Despite the super over salty snack, it really hit the spot. But the bbq double bacon burger with onion rings satisfied an unknown craving and was really very yummy. Together with the Sprite that assisted in removing the bloated feeling i had been having the past couple of months, that meal was the first meal I had since pregnancy for me to feel happy about the pregnancy! Imagine all other meals I had to fight nausea and yet this super unhealthy, unrecommended meal made me feel so very good. It felt so good, I couldn't even bring myself to feel guilty. It really made my day =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment