Today some friends came to visit for CNY. Fran who is in her 39th week came too. She passed me an extra pregnancy test kit she hadn't used yet, so I'll probably pee on it just to confirm again before going to see gynae (Forgot about it this morning). Due to the visits, I had forgotten to make appointment with Dr Wee. Will do so tomorrow morning. But Ming not free next week, so have to be Sat appt lor.
Haven't announced to friends yet, maybe a bit is pandang (superstitious) but I'm also waiting for the ultrasound to confirm before making any announcement. But parents and in laws have been informed or the POS result. I was hesitant to tell them actually. I fear that it was a false positive or that such a young fetus could easily be lost and I fear I couldn't stand the pressure from in laws if it happened.
I happen to visit some relatives and apparently some ppl could actually see that I was expecting already! Did I look fatter or water-retained or something?? haha was kinda impressive actually but maybe just lucky guess?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment