(backdated) My period was due today though it was notoriously known for being erratic. I was surfing the net when i saw a pregnancy test kit on promotion. Should I buy one? Since it was at a really reasonable price, I decided to get it; but due to the promotion, it would only be delivered a week later. That was good, i rationalised to myself, if by then my period hadn't come, then i would need to test before seeing a gynae right? surely testing at a gynae would be costly? and should my period come by then, then i could keep the kit until the next time we decide to take a gamble.Nonetheless, I was starting to suspect that maybe we really had to prepare for a new member into the family. There were no signs and symptoms of my period coming at all. Was what i suspected about to be a reality? If so, we really still couldn't decide whether we were happy or sad about it all. I mean there were so many other things we hadn't done yet. We wouldn't be able to travel further for at least a couple of years. We couldn't eat a spontaneous relaxed lazy breakfast in the heart of orchard on a whim. Were we really ready to be parents?


No comments:
Post a Comment