In a blink of an eye, I'm one week short of full term. The pending labour is definitely more real now and becoming more scary. At the same time, I'm also counting down to my rest time at home =) can't wait for that to start for sure.
Mid autumn festival happens in a couple of weeks. Already we have consumed more than one box of mooncakes. Inevitable given my crazy snack cravings. My home is now stocked with cookies and chocolates from Marks and Spencer or Royce and even durian cakes, and of course mooncakes. This year was the most mooncakes we ever bought. 5 boxes in total, 3 are traditional, 2 are snowskin durian mooncakes. Of course some were given to both side parents. This is also the first time we bought durian mooncakes; but bo pian lor. Once I tried the yummy durian paste, I just couldn't resist :( I've also pigged out many times on fast food and restaurants, given our soon to be limited couple dating time. Even indulged a few times on taboo food like coffee and sashimi :( I really hope baby Tanya only absorbs the good stuff!
Mid autumn festival happens in a couple of weeks. Already we have consumed more than one box of mooncakes. Inevitable given my crazy snack cravings. My home is now stocked with cookies and chocolates from Marks and Spencer or Royce and even durian cakes, and of course mooncakes. This year was the most mooncakes we ever bought. 5 boxes in total, 3 are traditional, 2 are snowskin durian mooncakes. Of course some were given to both side parents. This is also the first time we bought durian mooncakes; but bo pian lor. Once I tried the yummy durian paste, I just couldn't resist :( I've also pigged out many times on fast food and restaurants, given our soon to be limited couple dating time. Even indulged a few times on taboo food like coffee and sashimi :( I really hope baby Tanya only absorbs the good stuff!


No comments:
Post a Comment