This should be my final week reporting to work. By next week, I will be in my 38.5 week, so will be taking some leave before my EDD to stay home. Already, my tummy is frightfully huge (according to ppl's comments) and hanging quite low. Wednesday I'm due to see Dolly again for my now weekly checkup. So very few more real working days. Over the weekend, we finally managed to see all the laundry done, in preperation to pack for the hospital bag and her pending arrival.
Strangely, my boss sms me last night to ask me come in early for a section meeting at 8.15am this morning. My first reaction was to scratch my head, since I'm already counting down the days to my long break. But ok lor, haha since she thinks my contribution is so important I had to attend the meeting, and since I am still afterall drawing their pay today, I reported in early today for the meeting.
A friend commented that my pregnancy seemed tough from my blog, and this caught me by surprise. I'm actually quite thankful my pregnancy went on relatively smoothly thus far. I experienced minimal morning sickness, and only a bit (less than 5 times) of the notorious calf cramps. No instability like bleeding, etc thank Heavens. Aside from the cursed PUPPPS, which was under control for a while by pills. I have to say, it came back after i stopped the pills a number of days. So I'm back to taking them until I deliver. I have to say though, the pregnancy was smooth enough for me not to fear the next pregnancy. Can't say the same about the labour though! Already I'm fearing the labour, and whether I will need emergency c-sect, and what kind of torture recovery might be, esp if i'm given a needy newborn. But all those things are quite beyond my control now. So will just have to hope for the best =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment