Technically, 2nd trim is somewhere between 12-14 weeks. I've been delaying this post, not really knowing when my 2nd trim is, and also waiting formy 1st trim symptoms to abate (as they are supposed to). Fortunately, appetite seems slightly improved, but the fatigue is still there. It supposed to abate, but I've stopped holding my breath. I wonder if its due to the start of school year. Maybe I'm less fatigued but due to work and stress, I still feel tired? I guess I should be thankful that school only started after 2nd trim, where pregnancy is supposed to be more stable.
Next week I visit Dolly again. XXXXX all fingers hoping this time round, I can know whether is girl or boy. haha... not that it really matters. Nowadays, I feel too tired to shop already. The initial excitement of havign a baby has settled down, and work has taken over in urgency since school started. In fact delayed my gynae visit by a week so my more anxious than me mother could make it too =) We did play around with the idea of keeping ourselves in suspense. But guess no point also lor. Knowing gender does help us prepare for baby stuff. This time round, my weight gain is surely more than triple my previous gain. haha... lets see if she chides me again. Fortunately, Sis had already warned me she was particular about weight ;P
Last saturday attended Jeff and Trish's baby Maryam's 1st month birthday. Maryam was very peacefully sleeping, seemingly oblivious of the many people around her. We didn't get much time with her as anxious relatives wanted their time with her too =) Caught up with Darrel and Geraldine who went to Tokyo Disneyland. So we exchanged stories about Disneyland in HK vs Tokyo. Jeff entertained us with detailed description of his witnessing baby Mayam's birth process, including crowning and when her face popped out blue. He even commented "Smurf!" haha amazing lah he. I don't think Ming (nor I really) will want to witness. As long as he stays by my side, I'm happy.
This saturday I'll be attending Audrey's girl Arelyn's 1st year birthday party. Suddenly all around me seem to be babies, from Rylee, to Michael, Maryam, Kathleen's baby boy whose name is unknown to me yet. I think mine should be the next in line?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment