Came Wednesday, must have been one of the toughest few hours of my life. I was asked to keep out of sight. Its so difficult in earshot but not within sight; hearing your child cry for you and ask "Why mummy go?" "Why won't mummy come?" I cried so much the principal asked me if I was okay...fainted. But as I was discretely shooed out of school, she settled in and participated more than when I was in class with her. (The principal took photos to show me ;P what a great school...)
When I collected her, she seemed well enough and even said she liked school. Home was annoyingly noisy with very loud drilling going on so we had to take refuge at my in law's place after lunch. That night I had a terrible fight with Ming. Its so hard being a mother and wife. Sometimes I forget how blessed I am to have Ming and Tanya....
Today I hoped and prayed she'll be fine, with all my reassurances that I will leave her there and pick her later for yummy food. She even repeated after me. But in school when I was to leave, she refused to say goodbye and cried again. Mrs Wong carried her off to the playground while I was asked to take my leave. Now at home, finishing up chores and waiting for time to prepare her lunch then collect her from school.


No comments:
Post a Comment