Monday, February 23, 2009

4th month - ready for Solids

Many things have been happening in her 4th month. I would say she's much better now, more stable and predictable, aside from me trying to train her and some nights she still wake up and dun wanna slp. But she's taking well to the bottle now. We decided to stick with NUK even though she takes well to Evenflo too. I like the air flow system that reduces her colic. So we went to buy the NUK glass bottle so its BPA free, albeit a bit more costly.

I'm super looking forward to starting her on solids. I've placed an order on an organic BP for Bellamy's. Their tiny tummies are not yet equipped to digest chemicals like pesticides etc so many recommend starting off with organic food. I also stocked up on Heinz jar foods. haha probably after her 5th month jab on 6th March, we'll start the solids with the bumbo, since haven't buy high chair yet.

No comments: