Saturday, December 6, 2008

We turn two!

(backdated) Finally get chance to login and blog this, while Ming tries to put the girl to nap. She sleeps well in sling, but otherwise, its tiring fight trying to get her to nap, and stay asleep. She's so good in slings, we got her another sateen sling from MIM, so at least we could wash and dry the current one.

3rd Dec was both her second month and our 2nd anniversary. We decided to try to do some mini celebrations, test water see how she reacts. In the day time, she is generally okay, so long she's in the sling, night time was the toughie, as we normally bathe her at about 730pm, last feed 8pm, so she can sleep about 8.30-9pm.

So morning, we went Delifrance for breakfast, then popped by Metro to grab a couple of stuff for me. Then we popped by Takashimaya and grabbed a couple of items for Tanya baby and a small cake for our celebration before heading home for a break. We didn't manage to get anything for Ming, so in the evening we popped by to the driving range so he could whack some balls. I had to again feed in public, so I found an empty lorong to do our thing. After that, we went to Aston's for steak. As expected, her fussy time started and we had to gobble down our celebratory dinner :( and hurry home. I would expect we would not be celebrating X'mas nor New Year with any dinners this year. Lunch is still okay.

Maybe by Valentine's next year, she would be big enough and easier to handle? I must admit its quite disappointing. I was told she would be better after 2 months, when she was bigger, but no leh, still so difficult. I have friends whose baby sleep through the night at 2 months. How come she still, not only wakes up several times for milk, but is also sometimes fussy when awake. Naps are still the big challenge now. Hoping things will get better. Soon.

No comments: