Monday, January 28, 2008
Due Date
I'm due for my monthly visit from Aunt Flo tomorrow. And dejavu, having not had a visit from her thus far, I'm again wondering, again, if we've hit the jackpot. Of course considering 2 rounds back Flo was late for like 5 days? I knew better than to expect a BFP. Logically of course I knew that, plus all the signs that her visit was pending are there. But I'll be kidding myself if I didn't confess that I do entertain some thought on the possibility, no matter how slim. Slim coz this month was just bad; I was sick, we had many days OT, hardly considered active, and there seemed no evidence of ovulation. Nonetheless... I know we'll prob hazard a guess by end of this week. If still no sign of a visit, then i'll have to pee on the stick...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment