Albeit the first anniversary...I had taken half day despite having lessons all the way til 3pm today. Yup, I din really have (too) much issue working the extra hours for a chance to get home early to prepare for our anniversary dinner. Upon reaching home, Ming had booked us a dinner table at Mortons! Ouch, that would have set us back over a hundred bucks. I thought it was better we reminise our anniversary where we were married, so plans were rapidly changed.After dressing up and such, I received a call from office. There must be a term used to have one's mood changed 180 degrees. Realising a big f-up in my work, all mood was destroyed for the day I had much anticipated. Travelling to the hotel was done in a sullen silence. Dinner was alright I guess, but just couldn't muster up the mood to be cheery with all the things I had to redo at work the next day. All the things i wanted to do on this special day had lost its charm. One of the worst things I had done was also to make Ming miserable with me :(


No comments:
Post a Comment